Thursday, July 8, 2021

2021.7.8

It was rainy in the morning, but became fine in the late afternoon.

We went to Iwaya shrine first, where I did not know anything about it.

We had shrimp lunch.

Then we headed for Dazaifu tenmangu shrine where I have been for several times before.

And we headed for Munakata taisha shrine which is composed of three shrines.
One of them is located in Okinoshima island where is only allowed to go by priests.
The other is located in Oshima island. 
I wanted to visit there by all means and I left the group at the Hetsunomiya shrine and took a taxi to the pier and got on 15:30 ferry to go to Oshima.
I was only going to visit two places, Nakatsunomiya shrine and Okitsunomiya shrine pray place because I did not have any means to go other places besides on foot.
To my fortunate when I went to Nakatsunomiya, someone offered me to take to the places by car and showed me around the other sightseeing places too.

Weather became fine and I really had a good time there.

I came back to main island by 18:00 ferry.

Since it is one of the UNESCO's World Heritage places and there are many things to see, someday I hope to come back there again.

From today the free promotion of my 23rd ebook has begun. I hope it will be downloaded by many people around the world.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment