Monday, July 26, 2021

2021.7.26

It was fine.

This morning I published the 24th ebook. It is the 11th e-photobook of My Favorite Places series. Its title is "My Favorite Places in Spain 1:  Canary Islands. It is a collection of the pictures of my trip to Canary Islands in August 2008.  There are 7 main islands there but I could only visit two of them.
Therefore I hope to visit all of them someday.

This time I wrote it by three lanuguages: English, Spanish, Japanese.

To write a book in three languages has been one of my dreams. Since this is a photobook, it is a bit different from my intention. But someday I hope to write a decent book to introduce Japan and Japanese culture.

If you are a member of Kindle Unlimited, you can download it for free of charge.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09B672X6Q

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment