Friday, April 30, 2021

2021.4.30

It was very fine.

I could get up early so that I decided to visit Ryukoji(龍口寺) temple before attending Enoshima visiting tour.

It's been about three months since I visited both places, but last time my battery of smartphone  was gone and I could not take pictures at the temple.

It was nice to see two friends whom I visited Enoshima together about four months ago and took pictures.

It was a nice tour.

After coming back I dropped at Seven Eleven and got two presents.

At night I atended a zoom seminar.

Today I published the 21st e-book. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093TCYXT6

It is a photobook of my trip to Santorini, Greece in 2017.  This morning some pictures I posted four years ago happened to have popped up by chance. What a coincedence!

No comments:

Post a Comment