Tuesday, April 20, 2021

2021.4.19

It was fine.

I use about four hours and a half to commute every day.
Since my station is a terminal I can sit on my way to the office. 
On my way back if I change at the Shinagawa station I can wait for the train starts there and sit for one hour and a half.

If you have such time, what do you do?

I usually read and write emails, Facebook posts, and Line messages first. 

Next I read ebooks. I have become a member of Kindle Unlimited since January. So I have read many books. Today I finished reading the second book of stories about God's helper. It was posted and recommended by a Power Spot Meister friend to her Facebook the other day. I read the first book and it was very interesting. And I read the second one soon.  I will keep reading the rest of the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment