Saturday, May 1, 2021

2021.5.1

A new month has started. May is go gatsu (5月、五月) or Satsuki (皐月).  It is my birthday month and my favorite month.

I started the day with a zoom seminar of tuning body from 6:30 am.

Since it is the first day of the month, I changed plants, rice, and salt of the Shinto altar and visited the nearby shrine.

I went to massage which is my once a month health treatment. Since this is the birthday month, she discounted for yen2,000 and treated me with sweets. I visited Kimono Style Miya to ask the laundry. I did not have any intention of buying the new kimono, but they offered me an incredible service as a birthday present and I bought.

I had a delicious lunch.

After that I visited Iseyama kotai jingu (伊勢山皇大神宮) shrine and Naritasan (成田山) temple. I took an unusual way back and have happened to find some other holy places.

From 2:30 pm I took a trial piano lesson for thirty minutes. It was fun. I wish I could play the piano!

I took another new way and happened to see the art exhibition and saw many works.

I went shopping at Kamioooka.

It was fine first, but started raining, stopped while, but rained heavily at night. There was an earthquake in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment