Saturday, October 24, 2020

2020.10.24

It was fine and beautiful.

We started the day early. After eating breakfast we climbed Mt. Hotozan and had laughter yoga, and the 100th morning activity at the top of the mountain. The view was so nice. Kanzakura, cold cherry, were blooming.

After coming back to the camp site, we changed to the wet suits, and enjoyed rafting. It was fun. We visited two waterfalls, swam in the river, and so on.

After taking a shower, I slipped and got hurt the knee and shoulder.
 
We had lunch at the riverside, and had three healing sessions.

It was a very nice experience.

After coming.back to Omiya, I went to a restaurant to visit my friend. There I happened to meet  a person who graduated from the same university as I did.
It's a small world, isn't it?

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment