Tuesday, October 13, 2020

2020.10.13

It was fine and beautiful.

I got up early and took the earlier train than usual.

Today I published the third e-photobook. I usually choose the good day to publish. Today is a good day in the aspect of the master number which I have learned since August.
Thanks to that my new book is ranked as No.1 in 3 sections in Japan.

After work I went to Ginza to see my friend's art exhibition. We have known each other since the spring of 2016 when I went to the open lecture of Mr. Koya Yamakawa who is one of the most famous translators of spiritual books in Japan.
We happened to have a mutual Spanish friend who used to live in New York. What a small world it is, isn't it?

On my way back there happened a traffic accident and trains were delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment