Sunday, October 11, 2020

2020.10.10

It was a rainy day.

I am glad to have canceled my trip to Tochigi this weekend.

I started the day with laughter yoga.

I went to Kimono-style Miya to attend a tea ceremony lesson.  This was their first trial. I enjoyed having delicious sweets and green tea. First it was served, and next we could make tea by ourselves.

I happened to see some kimono friends there. After that I visited Iseyama kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple.

After that I went to see a Japanese movie. It was fun.

I went back to Kimono-style Miya to pick up something. And I happened to find a hotel nearby where I have not noticed until today and decided to check.
There was no lounge which I expected, but I found sonething very interesting. It was like a small museum of railways. There were train cars and they blew a whistle at 5 o'clock.

At night I attended a zoom seminar.

It was a nice holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment