Saturday, December 28, 2019

2019.12.28

It was fine.

I went to Yokohama to see my friend. We met early this year at the Hawaiian pan cake cafe last time. So we decided to get together at a pan cake place at the end of this year. 
I found the restaurant by Internet. I was the first customer there today. Since we did not have breakfast we decided to eat instead of having pan cakes. It was fun.
She asked me to be a cosmetic monitor. So I did. I am not sure the difference between before and after but she saw the difference in me. It is intereting.

After that I went to see a movie "Star Wars IX The Last Jedi"

After that I bought "My Book" at Yurindo and asked them to cover it by orange paper which is my rythm color of the next year. 

After that I went to Shinagawa for dinner at Grand Central Oyster Bar. It's been a while since I went there last. It seems more expensive than New York one.


No comments:

Post a Comment