Sunday, December 15, 2019

2019.12.15

It was fine.

In the morning I brought old newspaper and cardboard to the designated area.  Those things were used be collected by local children's association, but they stopped collecting. 

After that I went to the nearby shrine for the 15th ritual.

I went to the beauty salon to have my hair cut and permed. I was the first customer of today.

I visited the kimono shop to buy something.
I hoped to buy a Christmas present for my English friend but I could not find this time.

After that I went to Kamiyacho to attend a seminar. To my surprise I happened to see my friends there. It started at 13:30 and lasted until 17:00 without break.

After the seminar my friend and I had a steak dinner.

After that I decided to go to Roppongi to visit Fuji Film Square where I have often visited while I worked in Roppongi. If you visit there 24 times, you can get a beautiful calendar, and today was 24th times and I got the one which is sold at yen 2,200. 
I decided to see the illumination which I often saw for the past three years. It was very beautiful and not so crowded yet as Christmas Day.

It was a nice day.






No comments:

Post a Comment