Saturday, October 5, 2019

2019.10.5

It was fine and hot.

In the morning I ordered to pickup the goods to deliver. Since I needed to leave home before 2 pm I called them if it is possible or not. They said probably not. After that the driver called to say no. However in a few minutes he called again and came to pick up the goods.
How lucky I am!

There was a train accident and some train services were not available. I was going to use Yokohama city subway, but when I got to Kamioooka, it started running again and I didn't have to use the subway. I feel I am lucky!

In the afternoon I went to Kimono-style Miya to have my hairset, makeup, and dressed. I met some friends there.

At night I had dinner with a friend at the French restaurant of 68th floor. To our lucky we saw the fireworks festival at Tamagawa.  I felt lucky again!

No comments:

Post a Comment