Tuesday, October 22, 2019

2019.10.22

It was a rainy day.

Today is a special national holiday called " Sokuirei seiden no gi (即位礼正殿の儀)." This is a ceremony of the Emperor to proclaim his coronation to Japan and the world at the imperial palace.

I went to Kokuryo to practice REIKI in the morning. There were nine people today. Three of us left 20 minutes earlier than schedule. 

I went to Machiya next to attend the comic story teller Katsura Sanjaku's 25th anniversary perfornance at Move Machiya. When I got there they were offering the red and white manju, sweets to celebrate the new Emperor's coronation to the first 150 people who bought something there for more than yen 1000. I wanted to have them but the show was going to start within 10 minutes, so I could not.

There were three speakers and Katsura Sanjaku talked three times. It lasted until 4 pm or so. I happened to see a friend there.
After that I took a picture with him.

My friend and I went to have something. I ate late lunch or early supper. We talked many things and decided to have afternoon tea at Gajoen next month. We hope to collaborate and do something near future.

After that I went to Shinagawa to see some friends.

I published my 7th ebook today.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment