Saturday, October 26, 2019

2019.10.25

It was raining in the morning but stopped raining in the evening.

Usually I go out for shopping lunch at the convenience store, but since it was raining I ate at lunch at the dining hall. It was rather late, and a few menu were left. Therefore I ordered beef curry and salad, however it was not beef but port curry. I asked them why. They made a mistake at the bulletin board sign. I can eat both beef and pork, but depends on the religion, it would become a critical issue.

After work I went to Heiwajima for the first time to attend BBQ. They say the charity event started at the time of the Great East Japan earthquake. It cost yen10,000 for men and yen 8,000 for women. The rest money will be used for recovery of the Tohoku Area and to save animals.

There happened a very interesting thing. The fish company prepared seafood. Its name was Kitani which is my surname. When I went to Tsukiji market a few years ago, I happened to see the name board of the company and was very surprised and took pictures. I thought it is the surnane of CEO of the company. However it was not. There is no one whose name is Kitani. They said it is a combination of two men whose names start with ki (キ)and tani (タニ). Interesting, isn't it?

Today trains were delayed on my way to go to office and come back home. It was a long day.                                                                                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment