Friday, July 5, 2019

2019.7.5

It was fine in the morning, but became rain in the evening.

I had another busy day.

First I went to Shinjuku to attend Morinda's monthly meeting. Now Morinda building is under renovation, so we had a meeting at an event hall nearby.
After the meeting I measured hearing ability and AGE.
Then I went to the Morinda shop to order this month's products. I am glad I chose the arrange course so that I can choose whatever I need in the month.

After that I went to Yoyogi Uehara to meet an Indonesian friend and an ex-colleague at the Tokyo camii where is said to be the biggest mosque in Japan. It is Turkish Style. There is a Halal market at the first floor too. It is very beautiful. I observe the prayer too.

It was as if I am abroad.

After that I went to Shinagawa and bought some train tickets. 

Then I had dinner at a Chinese restaurant where I have been interested in for a long time because it is very close to the seminar room.

From 18:50 I attended a seminar about the secret of how to make use of power spots. It was very interesting and lasted over 22:00. Therefore I took the last train.

It was another eventful day.










No comments:

Post a Comment