Wednesday, July 3, 2019

2019.7.3

It was cloudy in the day time but became rain in the evening.

I went to Yoga lesson in the morning after a long interval. The instructor welcomed me despite the long absence.

After having a quick lunch I went to Kanda to attend a seminar.
Then seven of us had an early dinner and tea.

At night I attended a monthly meeting. There I was appointed to make a speech. It happened all of sudden and I felt I was not qualified. However I was told that I was expected and chosen one of the four speakers so I accepted. There were many things talk about.
By taking this opportunity I was able to talk with certified instructors and got valuable advice.

Today is a new moon. It is a good time to start something new.  I think I could have a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment