Monday, July 15, 2019

2019.7.15

It was cloudy and rainy. To my lucky I did not have to use an umbrella.

Today is a national holiday called umi no hi (海の日), Marine Day.
It is the last day of three day weekend for most people.

I went to the nearby shrine first and went to Ningyou cho.
First I visited the Koamijinja shrine which my friend posted at Facebook yesterday. In spite of the location there were some visitors.
Second I went to have lunch with a friend. The Japanese restaurant we were going to was closed and we had buffet lunch at an Italian restaurant.
Third we went to attend an event "The First Yotsuba Meeting" (Four-leaf Clover Meeting) from 2 pm to 4 pm.  It was so interesting. I met some REIKI teachers and friends.
Fourth we had after the event tea party at the same building. We had stayed there until 8 pm and enjoyed talking about "the talk with a higher self." Since there was a drink bar, we enjoyed many kinds of drinks.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment