Thursday, September 23, 2010

九月二十一日(kugatsu nijyuichi nichi): September 21

I came back to the USA again. First I arrived at Washington DC. I had to wait for about 6 hours there for the next flight to Miami. After 2 hours and 15 minutes flight I arrived at Miami International Airport. It's been 3 years since I came here last when I went to Venezuela to see the Angel Falls.
At that time I felt this is not America because the first announcement was not English but Spanish. But this time when I was in Washington DC for Argentina, I also hear Spanish but did not feel like that.
This time in Miami I did not have enough time to hear any Spanish nor English. I just got off and went to pick up my things.
There my best friend was waiting for me. That is very nice to have somebody like that. We enjoyed the reunion after 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment