Sunday, September 19, 2010

九月十九日(kugatsu jyuku nichi): September 19

I did not see any Japanese while I was in El Calafate but this morning at the dining room of the hotel, I happened to see some Japanese people. We noticed each other as Japanese and greeted in Japanese.
I checked out the hotel and the travel agency picked me up. I totally forgot about the tax I had to pay at the airport. Since it is Sunday and banks are closed, I paid it in US dollars.
I left El Calafate around noon and arrived at Buenos Aires around 3 PM. I headed for the hotel and checked in. I am glad to find I could use the Internet. I took a nap for a while.
At night I went to see the Tango show which included the dinner. The beef steak was too big to eat everything. The show was wonderful.
I came back to the hotel after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment