Monday, September 20, 2010

九月二十日(kugatsu hatsuka): September 20

It is a national holiday called keiro no hi (敬老の日), Respect-for-the-Aged Day, which was used to be on September 15. But now it has become the third Monday of September. So many people in Japan are having a three-day weekend.
Since I am traveling, I sometimes forget what day is today.
I am in Buenos Aires again. It has been 6 years since I was here before. I have visited the main touristic places last time, I decided to take Tigre Tour which my Argentine friend recommended me. It is a half day tour cost $31. It is a boat tour. I felt I have experienced this kind of tour but I could not remember exactly where it was.
After coming back to Buenos Aires, I walked around the town and enjoyed some shopping. I happened to see the Tango dancing on the street.
The travel agency picked me up at the hotel, and I went to the airport. It was rather earlier, but the security check was so severe, it took time.
I really enjoyed my days in Argentina this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment