Sunday, March 24, 2024

2024.3.23

It was a cold rainy day.

After all I stayed at home all day long.

In the evening I attended a zoom session of Heart Gram and Child Gram. 

I took the first monitor session about two years ago. Recently I had a chance to do it partially and know about the Child Gram. And my friend offered me to try. Since I decided to stay at home, we did the session today.

There are 25 questions and you need to answer yes or no instinctly. When answer is yes, it will be categorized into either one of five groups: Dog, Angel, Ant, Grasshopper, and Judge.
  
There were slight changes between two years ago and now.

I set my third and fourth grades when were the worst years of my school life for Child Gram.  There were some changes between now and then.

However I felt the tendency of my personality.

My friend and I have the same background of having been an English teacher at junior high school, so we felt sympathy.

It was a fun experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment