Monday, March 25, 2024

2024.2.24

It was cloudy in the morning, and began raining in the afternoon.

I wore kimono and went to Kimono Style Miya to have my hair set, dressed up, and pictures taken.

I went to shrines and temples.

After that I went to Sakuragicho to see my old friend from the university and my first American friend's son, niece and nephews.

First we went to have blow fish lunch.
Second me went to the park to see cherry blossoms but unfortunately we could not see any.

After that I took them to the shrines and temples.

And we took a bus to the Yamashita park to enter the Gundam Factory, but since there was a long waiting line and we gave up entering.
Another nephew of my friend got together and we went to the trick art museum and enjoyed.

There we said good bye and my friend and I came home.

I had a zoom session at night.

It was a fruitful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment