Saturday, February 24, 2024

2024.2.23

It was a cold rainy day.

Today is a national holiday called Tenno tanjobi, the Emperor's birthday.
He became 64 years old.
Happy Birthday!

I stayed at home all day long. I cleared the kimono and prepared for another one for next Sunday.

I prepared for the pictures of the next photobook. It is a book about the bus tour to Chichibu to visit icicles. 
I felt like going to somewhere during this three day weekend and wanted to visit the icicles. But unfortunately the festival season has just finished. So I decided to publish the book about icicles.
I went there on February 10, 2019. I remembered the month but could not remember the year.
First I checked the 10 years diary but could not specify the date. Next I checked the Nohana photobook which I started since May 2018. So I could find the date, and read My Book diary and remembered the day.

I cooked oyako don for dinner. Oyako means parent and child and don means bowl. It is a rice bowl of chicken and egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment