Sunday, February 18, 2024

2024.2.18

It rained during night, was cloudy in the morning, became fine, but it seems to have rained during daytime at my place.

I wore kimono and went to Kimono style Miya to have redressed.  I visited shrines and temples and went to Iidabashi to meet my American friend's best friend and her daughter to show around Tokyo.

I chose two places, the 42nd red plum festival at Ushitenjin shrine and Koishikawa Korakuen Gardens. We got pork soup, green tea with sweets, and sweet sake. 
After getting the special red stamp they offered small cup of plum wine.
We enjoyed watching Japanese dram performances.
I got a twig of plum.

After the festival we went to the Koishigawa Korakuen Garden. There were plum trees too.

After saying good bye to them I went to Harajuku to see my friend to have dinner.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment