Saturday, September 9, 2023

2023.9.8

It was a rainy day and a bit cool because of the typhoon No.13.
According to the news there were wany places where suffered damage from the typhoon.

To my fortunate I had planned to work at home from the beginning.
To my unfortunate I had to give up going outside. 

There were two places I wanted to go today and applied for two hours off but I was afraid of traffic problems and stayed at home all day long after all.

Today is hakuro (白露) one of nijushisekki (二十四節気), 24 solar terms. The last one was shosho (処暑) on August 23 and the next one is shubun (秋分) on September 23. Hakuro literally means white dew. It is the time when air becomes cool and dew starts to form.

Today I was surprised to receive a message from an influencer about my ebooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment