Saturday, September 23, 2023

2023.9.23

It was cloudy at first, but became fine.

It is a national holiday called shubun no hi, autumn equinox day.

I arrived at Sendai around 5:20 AM, left my carry bag at the locker and started sightseeing from 6 AM. I visited some shrine and temples.

I bought a cable, picked up the carry bag, bought sweets and headed for Honshiogama by train.

Though I went to the hotel first to leave the carry bag, it was closed. So I went to have lunch first, and went to the information to get maps. I got a good information and went to hotel to leave my carry bag, and visited the place only open on weekends.

After that I visited the fish market, and took a bus to visit some shrines. I saw the special salt making pots too.

I bought something to eat and drink and had them at the hotel room.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment