Sunday, August 6, 2023

2023.8.5

It was fine and hot.

I wore kimono and headed for Kimono style Miya to have my hair set, make up, dressed up, and pictures taken. 
I tried the Ooku style. It was the first experience for them too.
I changed to the kimono and had hair set, dressed and had pictures taken again.
I visited Iseyama Kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple as usual.

I headed for Yokohama to see the movie " Mission Impossible."

After that I went to Enoshima to see the fireworks festival. First I got together with my friend and had dinner.
Next we walked to the beach. At first we saw the fireworks far away, but later we saw the beautiful fireworks nearby.

Since there was no proper place to have something, and we decided to go to Kamakura and had tea.

After that when we arrived at the Kamakura station, we found out that trains were stopped because of the accident...

No comments:

Post a Comment