Monday, August 21, 2023

2023.8.20

It was fine and hot.

I left home around 10:30 AM and went to Minato Mirai to see the Mandala Art Exhibition 2023 "The World of Mandala." 
There were many beautiful art works. I am glad to see a friend there.

After that I went to see a Japanese animation movie "Kimitachi wa do ikiru ka (The Boy and the Heron)" meaning "How do you live?"
The original book was written in 1937 and I read it when I was a senior of the university. I did not remember the contents, but the story of the movie was quite different from the book.

After that I had Afternoon Tea with a friend who traveled Yaita last week together. I gave her my book, and she gave me freeze dried soup in return.

In the evening we went to the Yokohama Arena to see Disney on Ice 100 Years of Wander. It was very impressive and worth watching. It started at 18:30 and ended at 20:15 with 15 minutes break or so.
 
My friend who came to the show very late bought me boxed meal.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment