Wednesday, February 8, 2023

2023.2.8

It was cloudy in the morning and became rainy at night.

There were two subjects today:  Domestic geography in the morning and Domestic tour attend in the afternoon.

Domestic geography is interesting. There are many places I have been to. But there are still many more places I want to go.

I happened to know that Avatar was on air tonight and watched it. It is made in 2009. At that time I watched it at the theater but was not interested in so much. Maybe I was not ready. Time went by and the word ''Avatar" is used in the daily life. So it may be interesting to see the new Avatar: The Way of Water.

At night I watched my friend's Facebook live about sharing her trip to Egypt. I feel like traveling there someday.

To my glad my 66th ebook becamd No.1 in the USA.Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

   


No comments:

Post a Comment