Wednesday, February 1, 2023

2023.2.1

A new month has begun.

February is nigatsu (2月 or 二月), the second month or kisaragi(如月) in Japanese.

There are some monthly customs at the beginning of the month.
I started the day with setting the new plant, rice, salt, and water of the home shrine, and 5 dishes of mounting salt to remove the negative vibes from the house.

I went to the nearby shrine.

I bought a commuting pass for three month.

I went to Shinjuku to attend a school for three months. It finished earlier than expected and I decided to see a Japanese movie "The legend & butterfly." It was about three hours movie, and the love story of Oda Nobunaga and his wife, Princess No.

After that I went to Yokosuka to submit the document and shopping.

At nigiht I attended the monthly  Zoom meeting for numerology. 

It was an eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment