Saturday, January 21, 2023

2023.1.20

It was fine.
 
Today is daikan (大寒) one of nijushisekki (二十四節気) the 24 solar times. Last one is shokan (小寒) on January 6, and the next one is risshun (立春) on February 4.
Daikan means big cold. It is the coldest season in Japan.

I arrived at the Hotel Castle Inn around 9:30 am, and left the suitcase and headed for the destination.
However I got on a wrong bus and went to the opposite direction, and wasted time. But I met somebody that is from Kamakura and lives in Barcelona. What a coincidence! We enjoyed talking.

After saying good bye, I visited Isawa jinja shrine where I could not visit last year. It was located at a very remote area and there were a few buses in a day, so I am glad to have been there finally.

At the hotel I could reserve the private bathroom. Isn't it nice?

My 64th ebook is No.1 in Japan.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment