Monday, January 16, 2023

2023.1.15

It was cloudy in the morning, and slightly rained at night.

I wore kimono and went to the nearby shrine first as the ritual of the 15th of the month.
Then I went to Hinodecho and visited Iseyama kotai jingu shrine and Narita san temple.
I went to Kimono style Miya to have my hair set, dressed up and pictures taken.

After that I went to Waseda to visit Ana hachimangu shrine to get the special charm given between winter solstice and setsubun (節分), one day before the first day of spring.
I visited some temples too with my friends.

We took a train and went to Kudanshita to have afternoon tea.

At night I attended a zoom session.

I published the 63rd book, and to my lucky it's been No. 1 in Japan.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment