Sunday, January 16, 2022

2022.1.15

It was fine.

I started the day with the laughter yoga.

Today is my dead father's 87th birthday.

I went to Awaguchi jinja shrine in YoKosuka today. When last week I went to Suzaki jinja shrine in China, there was a big stone, and I knew the legend that the pair stone is located in Yokosuka.
The nearest station was Shin Otsu, and I needed to walk for 20 minutes or so. There is no building but a big stone. I am glad to see that.

After that I went to Kamakura to see my friend and we visited the Daibutsu (大仏), a big sitting statue of Buddha, and Hase dera (長谷寺) to see a big Kannon statue. They are having 1300 year's celebration. We had very special experiences.

After having sweets we walked to the Yuigahama beach and visited her artist friend's atelier and enjoyed talking.

We got on a special decorated Enoden (江の電) train and went back to Kamakurr to have dinner.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment