Tuesday, January 4, 2022

2021.1.4

It was fine.

Today was the first day of the work this year, which is called "shigoto hajime (仕事始め)". Shigoto is work or job. Hajme means the beginning. Our regular life style was returned.

At lunch time I went to post office to send season's greetings to the USA and a small packet to UK. To my surprise there was a new system introduced since January last year which I was not aware of at all inspite of sending small packets twice to UK every year. There is a possiblity that hand writing package won't be accepted at the customs. And we are advised to print the address. I decided to try at the post office but couldn't make it, and the officer helped me by their device.
I was surprised to know that cashless service was introduced which I have been long hoping.

On my way back home I sttended a zoom meeting by just listening, and at home I attended another.

No comments:

Post a Comment