Saturday, December 5, 2020

2020.12.5

It was a rainy day.

I went to Roppongi to visit "NO BORDERS  A TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY ART EXHIBIT 2020" at The National Art Centet, Tokyo with someone whom I met at Tomonoura tour last month.

In Roppongi there are three places I want to visit whenever I go there. Her train seemed delayed, therefore I visited Izumotaisha shrine Tokyo branch and Tenso shrine before meeting her and Fuji Film Square after the exhibition together.
The exhibition was really nice and I felt "Art is unlimited."
At Fuji Film Square there was an interesting service of making a photo post card.

We had a nice lunch at a Japanese restaurant.

After that I went to Omiya to take a calligraphy lesson. It was fun. After three hours lesson we moved to a nearby family restaurant and drew some more works again.

After that I met my friend from Expo '92 and had dinner, and went to a cafe to have dessert.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you., thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment