Saturday, December 26, 2020

2020.12.26

It was fine.

I started the day with laughter yoga.

I went to massage in the morning, which is my one a month health treatment.

After having lunch I headed for Enoshima. 

This year in September I went to Chikubushima island in Shiga and in November I went to Miyajima island in Hiroshima. Since I went to two of the three great shrines which enshrine Benzaiten, I wanted to visit Enoshima Island by all means within this year and I dicided to go with my Power Spot Laboratory friends. 

We walked around the island and visited shrines, a temple, and caves.

In the evening we took a illumination cruise. Sunset was beautiful, so as night illuminations.

We enjoyed the local specialty bowl for dinner. 

After coming back, I attended a zoom meeting.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment