Sunday, October 11, 2020

2020.10.11

It was rainy, then cloudy and became fine.
I saw the beautiful sunset.

I stayed at home all day long.

From 12:00 to 18:00 I attended a Line seminar. This was the third time I attended this seminar. Repeat attendance is free of charge to deepen understanding. There is sonething to learn every time.

I am now preparing the third e-photobook. It is about Patagonia in Argentina. When I went to Argentina for the first time in February 2004 by the 44th Peace Boat Cruise, I chose to go to the Antarctica as an optional tour and I missed seeing Patagonia. Therefore I wanted to visit there by all means. I could visit there in September 2010 finally.  It's been already 10 years!  How fast time flies!

I hope many people will enjoy my third e-photobook too.


No comments:

Post a Comment