Wednesday, August 8, 2018

2018.8.8

It's been raining because of the typhoon No.13.

In the morning after getting off the car I saw the sun in the rain and thought I might be able to see a rainbow. After one station I saw the big rainbow from the door and windows from the train. I felt lucky from the morning.

In the afternoon I attended a lecture about Japanese history of politics and society for foreign students. Daily news seems different by listening in English.
When I was a college student, most lectures were only by textbooks, OHP, and talk. Mostly we were just listeners.
When I went to Washington State University in 1996, some professors used computer and Power Point and showed many visual data using digital devices. There were many discussion and presentation opportunities.
Today's lecturer provided many videos and slides. The amount of data is huge these days but visual information is easy to understand.

Technology progresses day by day. We need to learn many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment