Tuesday, August 7, 2018

2018.8.7

It was a slight rainy day and rather cool.

I had been looking forward to seeing the fireworks festival in Miurakaigan tonight, but it was canceled yesterday due to the coming typhoon No.13. How disappointing! Fireworks festival is one of the best things in summer in Japan.
I hope to see any of them during this summer anytime.

Today I had three meetings. One is a weekly team meeting, the other is bi-monthly meeting, and another is annual meeting to discuss the plan of next fiscal year with an external related organization.
All went well.

I visited the Fuji Film Square with my colleague after work. There were new exhibitions. The main part was about the 100 years history of High School Baseball Tournament Games which began yesterday. There were many pictures of old stars who became professtional baseball players later in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment