Thursday, August 2, 2018

2018.8.2

It was fine and hot.

I happened to know that one of my friends would come to the Art of Portraiture in the Louvre Collections at the National Art Center, Tokyo by the group chat of Facebook.

I work very close from the museum, therefore we decided to have tea after work.

There are some coffee shops where I have been interested in but never visited around the office. So we, three of us, went to one of them and ordered a cake set and enjoy talking for two hours or so.

We chose different cakes and shared, so we could taste three different cakes. Each of them was delicious.

We talked and talked so many things and time flied.

We had a good time and promised to have dinner next time.

I seldom go to coffee shops or tea rooms in the evening, but enjoyed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment