Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014.9.4

It was fine and hot.

I took a day off to take my father to hospital for once a month checkup.  There were so many patients and it took all morning.

After coming back home, I went to tea lesson.  Since I started working in May, I have stopped going to the lesson.  However once a month I take my father to hospital on Thursday morning.  So I decided to practice tea ceremony once a month when I take a day off for my father.  Even only once, it is better than nothing.  Practice makes perfect.
Today's sweet looked like chrysanthemum.

I like the phrase "issekinicho (一石二鳥)", literally one stone two birds, which means to kill two birds with one stone.

Today's big news was Kei Nishikori became the best 4 at the US Open.  They say it's been 96 years since Japanese men became the best 4 at the Grand Slam.  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment