Monday, April 8, 2013

2013.4.8

It was fine and warm today.
April 8 is known as hana matsuri (花まつり), literally flower festival, but actually Buddha's birthday.  I remember this day of last year.  I went to attend the lecture in Asakusa (浅草) and there were so many people celebrating Buddha's birthday at Sensoji (浅草寺).  I also drank amacha (甘茶), sweet tea and got a flower.
How fast time flies!
In one more month it has been a year since I published my first essay which is about my Florida experience.
As the second essay I would like to write about Asian experience which I have worked for 4 years.  So I will be visiting Asian countries for 3 weeks from next Tuesday. 
But before that I will go to Hawaii to attend the international conference for a while, therefore I may not be able to write the blog every day though I will try.
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment