Monday, July 16, 2012

2012.7.16

Today is a national holiday called umi no hi (海の日), Marine Day.  It is the last day of 3-day weekend.  It was fine but windy.  It became moshobi (猛暑日), again.
I went to see two Japanese movies which recently released.  One is not crowded but the other was almost full.  As you can imagine, the latter was a good movie.  Its title is Brave Hearts Umizaru (海猿)3.  It is a series of life saving coastal guards stories. I like the series very much.
It is the time to change the new films, maybe because of the summer vacation.  For some movies last Friday was the last day for showing.  Though I had an invitation ticket for a movie,  I missed seeing it. There were some movies I wanted to see but missed too. I hope to see everything I want to see in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment