Saturday, June 9, 2012

2012.6.8

It's been a month since my book was published.  I have had some reunions since my book was ready and gave them as a present.  Some people read them as soon as they got and told me their impressions.  Most of them said or wrote it was very interesting and the cover is very beautiful and they felt like going to Florida. Other people have not read yet or still reading or have not informed me their impressions.
There are still some people I want to present but I have not done yet..... Sorry about that.  Please be patient for a while.
There are some people who bought the book at the bookstore or via Internet.  Thank you very much!! I really appreciate each one of you.  
Some friends abroad asked me if there will be English version or not.  I want to try translating when I get time.  Please give me some time.
I hope many people will enjoy my experience in the USA and visit there some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment