Sunday, May 8, 2011

5月8日(gogatsu yoka): May 8

Happy Birthday to Me and My Friends!!

It was very fine and warm today. I went to the beauty salon (biyoin: 美容院)to have my hair cut and perm and to the hospital(byoin: 病院) to see my father.
I like my birthday because many friends around the world think of me and send me messages and presents. I received a package from my good friend from Venezuela today. Before opening it, I thought it was a birthday present. But to my surprise it was a Christmas present. It took nearly 5 months from Venezuela. How far!

Today is Mother's Day. How about in your country?

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! It's Mother's Day here too.

    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It finally arrives!!! so nice!!! happy Birthday dear Kimiko chan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Paola. It was nice to receive it.

    ReplyDelete