Saturday, November 20, 2010

十一月二十日(jyuichigatsu hatsuka): November 20

They say today is the day of Yamanashi prefecture. I was there last week. It was colder there and the leaves were red and yellow. I have got a cold since last Friday and still have coughs.
At night I happened to see the TV program which features about the Kofu torimotsuni (甲府鳥もつ煮), in Kofu, Yamanashi which became a champion of this year for the B-1 gourmet grand prix. This is the 5th year event and the one became the champion for the first two years (Fujinomiya Yakisoba 富士宮焼そば) brought yen 43,900,000,000 sales since 2001. The third year champion (Atsugi Shirokoro horumon 厚木シロコロホルモン) brought yen 3,000,000,000 for just 3 months. In Kofu there are many people coming to eat the Kofu torimotsuni all the way these days. I could eat that 3 times during my visit this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment