Sunday, September 1, 2024

2024.9.1

A new month has started.

September is kugatsu (9月, 九月) or nagatsuki (長月) in Japanese.

There will be an annual festival of the nearby shrine next week. Therefore there was a community work of cleaning of the shrine precinct in the morning.

After that it started raining.

There are something to do on the first day of the month. 
After coming home I changed the plant, rice, salt, and water of the in-house shrine, which is one of them.  I also changed 5 mounted salt, which is the other of them.
I posted the monthly calendar reading, which is another of them.
To visit the shrine is also very important event.  And I did when I went to clean the precinct.

After lunch I headed for the State Guest House, Akasaka Palace in Yotsuya to have Afternoon Tea.  My friend came late. She kindly treated me.
 
So I treated her supper instead.

It was a nice visit.

At night I attened a zoom session.

It was a nice start of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment