Saturday, September 14, 2024

2024.9.14

It was fine and hot.

I got up early and headed for Ueno to attend the Mimarukane taisai (巳成金大祭) festival at 10 AM.

After that I headed for Sakuragicho to attend a seminar after a long interval.
It lasted for two hours.

After the seminar I went to Iseyama kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple after three months or so.

I took a bus and went to NHK Yokohama to see the exhibitions of morning drama, Tora ni tsubasa (虎に翼) and taiga drama, Hikaru kimi e (光る君へ). It was interesting.

I walked to the China town, and bought sweets and corn tea.

I decided to go to a Chinese restaurant I used to go.

At night there was the 12th zoom gathering of the online school I attended three years ago. This is the last event. I am glad to attend.

It was an eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment