Friday, May 3, 2024

2024.5.3

It is a national holiday called Kenpo kinen bi (憲法記念日), Constitution Memorial Day.

I got up early to get on 5:26 train to attend a bus tour from Tokyo station. It started around 7:30 and finished around 17:20.

It was fine but cool in the morning and became hot later.

There were three destinations.
Firstly we went to Ashikaga Flower Park for two hours. Last year I went there for the first time, but unfortunately it was too late to see the great Wisteria though I enjoyed seeing roses and eating Afternoon Tea.
I could see the beautiful flowers today including the Miracle Wisteria.

Secondly we went to Tatebayashi to see azaleas.Unfortunately it was too late to see them.

Thirdly we visited the Tsuruuda gawa river.
to see the 3000 carp streamers.

We were supposed to come back to Tokyo by 15:00 so I made a reservation for the beauty shop, but we came back later than schedule, and I postponed it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment