Saturday, May 18, 2024

2024.5.18

It was fine.

I took a bus at 9AM to go to Kirifuri Falls where I missed last year. After getting off the bus I walked for 10 minutes or so and arrived at the Observatory Deck.
I saw one of the three most famous waterfalls from there. They were so nice.
Though I could not go to the falls directly, but the view from there worth visiting.

After coming back I checked out the hotel and walked around. I enjoyed the sweets.

I took a train at 11:25 and arrived at Yaita at 12:50.
 Somebody came to pick me up and we went to my friend's house, then we went to Kihata jinja shrine to get together. There was a ceremony.

We have visited many places taking pictures.

Finally we came to Kotaki kosen hot spring to stay. Seven of us stayed and enjoyed eating and talking. We ate too much.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment