Saturday, February 10, 2024

2024.2.9

I got up early to see the sunrise but couldn't.

I went back to the hotel to change to kimono and went to visit the shrines.
I happened to see a friend there.

I went back to the hotel to check out and went to Jingu kaikan via Life long learning center and visitor center to see the hina dolls. Since I visited all 6 places and I got a small present.  At the visitor center I got a useful information and headed for Jingu kaikan.

After leaving a suitcase there, I headed for Ise city to visit the Tsukiyomi gu shrine, and took a bus to visit the Yamato hime gu shrine, and headed for the meeting place.

There were 72 participants today for Mr. Fujimoto's tour. We visited two shrines, had dinner, and a lecture.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment